Customer reviews about Miss Mollys Bakehouse
- Stacey Bahr Added 08/11/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★I will go out of my way to stop here for coffee. This place is adorable... the honey latte is phenomenal I’ve had it iced and hot and it’s delicious both ways, and The peanut butter toffee cookies are to die for!! Would give 10 stars if I could!
- Sarah Kilgour Added 21/10/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★This is a fabulous breakfast/lunch place!!! My 5 yr old had a yummy zucchini muffin and my husband and I had bagels and lox. They have great salads, soups and sandwiches. Also, all their take out containers are compostable!! Love it!!
- Steve Alexander Added 14/10/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Awesome coffee, great atmosphere. Katie at the front was incredibly kind and knowledgeable about the menu. For locally sourced and environmentally conscious coffee and pastries, this is the spot.
Also, the Cuban Black Bean & Plantain bowl rocks!
- Rose Hunt Added 12/10/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ☆First visit today. Darling little cafe. Food was delicious and staff was very nice. One suggestion: my friend and I both ordered a sandwich with a side of greens. Problem was that they were served on the same plate and the sandwich sat in the salad dressing making the sandwich soggy and oily on the one side and tasting a lot like the dressing.
- Erin Notson Added 27/08/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★My husband and I decided to get our wedding cake from Miss Molly’s and couldn’t be happier with our decision. From our initial inquiry to the day of our wedding, the team was professional, timely, and helpful. They executed my vision flawlessly - the cake was stunning and absolutely delicious. We decided to have a chocolate peanut butter cake and really enjoyed the chance to have a wedding cake that wasn’t super traditional. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!
Share this page
Today's weather in Ballina (County Mayo)
03:00 12 ℃ 1011 hPa 93 % 9 m/s 06:00 12 ℃ 1012 hPa 93 % 9 m/s 09:00 11 ℃ 1014 hPa 92 % 10 m/s 12:00 12 ℃ 1016 hPa 88 % 10 m/s 15:00 12 ℃ 1016 hPa 88 % 10 m/s 18:00 12 ℃ 1017 hPa 88 % 9 m/s 21:00 11 ℃ 1017 hPa 88 % 10 m/s